Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My First Post

You are in the hospital (again) at 19 weeks and 2 days.  After 10 days I made mommy stay home (she worried herself sick staying here with you).  You are so precious and beautiful that I just want to stay awake all night and stare at you sleep.  We ordered your crib today and we hope to bring you back home again soon.  We want you healthy before that though so a few extra days here won't hurt.  Everyone here loves you and fights to have you on their schedule.  I love you so much that I can't say anymore.  I need to get you changed and fed anyway so I can get my sleep.  I love you Anita Rose Bushak, my one and only.

2 comments:

  1. Ed, there will be plenty of time for her to be at home. Keep your chin up and she will be home sooner than later. Keep being a great daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi little Anita, from you great auntie Tricia, I am so excited to meet you some day soon and hold and snuggle with you. You are a precious gift from God. He gave you to a special mommy and daddy to raise and cherish for your time here on earth. I believe that will be quite a long time. We are praying for you all. You have an excellent health care team and will soon be back home with your mommy and daddy!!
    love to you all

    ReplyDelete